Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We Have Found Our Ginger(oot)

We have a new addition to our Gingeroot team! Please welcome Ginger! And yes, we know how ironic her name is. From now on, this is what you will be hearing when you call:

"Gingeroot Studios, this is Ginger."

Hahaha. We've already had many a laugh. Get over it. :)

Cortney had to go back to K-State this fall, so Ginger is our new Studio Manager, and has already showed us her amazingness. She's organized, knows about photography, and is just plain awesome. Some of you might recognize her...I took her maternity and newborn photos back in May. She's been a close friend of mine for awhile now, and I'm so excited to get to see her every day!

Another beautiful mini-face you might be seeing is Ginger's little girl, Avery. She'll be hanging out at the studio with us too! She's about 3 months old and SO cute. So cute.

So next time you call or stop by, be sure to say hi to Ginger and Avery!

1 comment:

Marla Beagley said...

That's cute, the names...I actually have seen Ginger's blog before from another friend's blog. I know, blogstalker! Anyway, that is great that little Avery will be @ work w/ her. I take my daughter to work w/ me and it's so tiring, but so rewarding!