Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Emily & Clayton

Finally the faves from Emily and Clayton's wedding Saturday! I've known Emily for several years, she's a super sweet lady. I was so excited to photograph their wedding because they're both AWESOME, and they will do whatever I tell them. :) I think Emily even semi-planned her date around when we were available! We arrived way ahead of time in order to sneak over to Eastborough Park for some fun photos, and then even made a stop by the WSU campus before the reception for more! Emily's entrance into the ceremony was amazing...the song was "Make Us One" by Cindy Morgan, which I'd never heard, and the music swelled right as she walked in. It was perfect, and I told her later that I wanted to watch it again.












Clayton sang to Emily during the ceremony, it was beautiful.











This one is for Clayton, his one request for the wedding day was driving a Mustang.




They had a photobooth set up at the reception, and it was so funny so see people pack themselves in there. All you brides out there should check into renting one from the Wichita Photobooth Company for your reception, it was a definite hit...Adam and I even took our turn!

I got my photo taken with the bride. Thanks Emily!


Congratulations Emily and Clayton, I had so much fun with you, I hope you love your pictures!

The rest of Emily and Clayton's photos will be available online in 3-5 weeks. Please send me an email at gina@gingerootstudios.com to be notified when they're up.

No comments: