Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sample Album

It was like Christmas morning here at Gingeroot today. My brand new wedding sample album finally arrive. It was a painstakingly long process to design it, a painstakingly long process to choose what to put on the cover, and painstakingly difficult to wait the 2-4 weeks for its arrival. But now it's here and it was all worth it, because it's BEAUTIFUL. You know how most things don't live up to your expectations? This surpassed mine, for sure. I took some photos so you can get a taste of the awesomeness, but you should really come in to see it in person.

As you can see, I featured Chelsie and Adam's June wedding throughout the whole album. I know Chelsie will be thrilled to see photos of this, since I let her in on the secret a few weeks ago. There are lots of cover options (this is Brushed Champagne with a metal cameo strip), many sizes, and many possibilities. Now, to the photos.

I had their names printed on the spine to give the cover a more clean, simple look.




The cover cameo is printed on metal! It looks so cool.

A few of the seamless spreads.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow! So awesome, even just in pictures! I bet the metal looks amazing in person. When we got married way back in the olden days, year 2000, we didn't even have a digital camera. :(