Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Watermark at NewSpring

This past Sunday, there was quite an event at Hartman Arena. Our church (NewSpring) met there in a combined service (we usually have so many people that we have to split it into three services at the church) to celebrate more than 300 people being baptized. It was amazing. I had a front row seat since I was taking pictures, and I was blown away. There were tiny kids, grandparents, and all the ages in between going under, making the decision to go public with their faith. I can't describe it. We do this every year, and it seems to double each time. We were even on the news this year!

The photos will be able to speak more to what went down than I can say, so here are just a few of the hundreds of awesome people being baptized!



My beautiful friend Melinda lead a couple songs.


Our youth pastor, Sean got to baptize his daughter.



Pastor Mark said a few words, but for the most part, it was all baptisms and great music!


This big group all got baptized together!




Our worship pastor, Lance baptized his daughter last year, and his son this year.


1 comment:

Michele said...

Amazing pics!! You have such talent! It was a wonderful event! I love our church!!!