Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Olivia

Last night, I had the pleasure of photographing Olivia for her senior photos. Her older sister Val is one of my close friends, so she and their mom Stacy came along for the shoot and ended up being a huge help. Thanks guys! Olivia has quite a bit of modeling experience, and she was a natural in front of the camera. She pulled out all sorts of looks for me, I loved it! They brought bubbles and yards of white tulle for the photos, and it was great that they put so much thought into making this fun. Olivia plans to go into fashion merchandising, and I think she'll be great at it...she had the cutest outfits. I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites, but here they are!








2 comments:

Andrea Montali Photography said...

Your photos are always beautiful and Olivia is really gorgeous !
Good for you ! :-)
Bye, Andrea

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, Amazing!