Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Waiting on an Album?

Hello my beautiful clients. Just wanted to give a mass update on album designing.

This summer has been crazy! On top of all the wonderful weddings going on, all of you have decided to be on top of things and get me your album favorites. However, you all gave them to me at the same time!!! Did you all get together and plan this? :) So needless to say, I've been inundated with albums to design and now there's a traffic jam. So. Here's how it's gonna go down:

-If your album has a deadline (such as a guestbook for a wedding), I will get those finished first.
-All other albums will be first come, first serve, and that's the best I can do.

I apologize for the albums taking awhile to design, I know you all are so excited to have something tangible from your wedding. I will get them designed as soon as I can! Thanks for your patience.

No comments: