Monday, April 19, 2010

Tara & Chad { Wedding }

Adam and I had the immense pleasure of photographing Tara and Chad's wedding in Moundridge on Saturday. Everything about the day was perfect. We had perfect weather, a beautiful couple (who is

TOTALLY in love!), and pretty backdrops - spring is a great season for a wedding. After their first meeting and outdoor family formals, we headed to a park where we had bunches of time for photos of the couple and their wedding party (the girls wore amazing J.Crew dresses...I wanted to steal one). I also loved that Chad was all about photos. He could've posed for me all day...which is usually not the case with grooms. If I ever need a couple to model for something, I know who to call.

Tara and Chad - thanks so much for letting us be a part of your big day! Hope you have a blast this week in Jamaica.





















 

The rest of Tara & Chad's photos will be available online in 3-5 weeks. Please send me an email at gina@gingerootstudios.com to be notified when they're up.

No comments: