Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guess What THIS Is?



I'll give you three guesses. :)

No, it's not a giant.

No, it's not a scale model of the earth.

YES! It's my outta control baby belly! Just thought I'd give all of you who aren't my facebook friends and haven't seen me for awhile a little update on how large I'm looking these days. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow!



I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you of my maternity leave, which will be June 18 through July 22. I will be out of the office completely, so that means no album designing, editing, or answering phone calls. PLEASE PLEASE let me know before June 18 if you need anything. Also, as I'm beginning to be less mobile, I'd prefer (and I think you would too) that if you need engagements or other portraits done, you schedule them for early-mid May.
Thanks a bunch!

No comments: