Thursday, April 29, 2010

Justin { Senior }

Yesterday I had a super fun senior session with Justin. I was so glad I didn't have a girl because the wind was gusting up to 54 mph! It was ridiculous. After a few downtown locations, Justin and I headed out to his house that's on a private lake. We took his awesome dog Baron (who is now my BFF) and went exploring in the woods before ending our session in the lake and on his boat. Baron chose to sit on my lap in the truck, which was fine by me, but I sure got a sniff-down from my own pups when I got home. I also found it absolutely hilarious that Boxers and Dobermans (which is what I'm used to) have exact opposite noses. Weird.

Enough about the dogs...Justin was pretty darn cool too. And laid back, which made for an easy shoot! Here are some of my faves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great shots, cant wait to see the rest!