Monday, April 26, 2010

Julia { Senior }

Friday afternoon, through all the crazy wind, Julia, her entourage, and I set out to take her senior photos. The entourage consisted of both parents, her best friend, and two adorable little puppies. I wanted to steal one. Or both. We got some awesome photos despite the wind! I'm editing and blogging from Lindsey's computer (see the last post about my computer problems), so thanks for being gone today and letting me use your computer, Lindsey! Enjoy a sneak peek.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

LOVE them!! :)

I went in and worked this morning and the front desk computer was spazzing, too... it couldn't connect to the network or internet and wouldn't let me print postage or connect to SW or anything... argh.

Mandy said...

beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! (Julie has been one of my students and I loved the sr picture that she gave me so much that I had to do some research on who took them!) well done!