Friday, April 16, 2010

Kelsi & Ryan :: Take 2 { Engagements }

I'm in love with these pictures!!!! You might remember that I took the first part of Kelsi and Ryan's engagements last week (click here for that post), but then we were rained/hailed out, so we had to reschedule the last part. I'm so glad we did! We had perfect light and perfect temps last night. I had this idea for a vintage-inspired shoot in a forest, and after explaining my idea to Kelsi, she just ran with it. She bought an amazing dress, and found Ryan a skinny tie. They even brought balloons! And the quilt we used was made for me by my Grandma. :) Here are just a few from our awesome shoot last night!

3 comments:

Lindsey P-Diddy said...

Wahoo for super fun photos! I am "favoriting" the last one for sheez.

YarMatey said...

Yar, they do be a fun looking couple indeed.

Lindsey said...

The pirate attacks again!!!!