Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kelsi & Ryan {Engagements}

If you don't know Kelsi and Ryan, you're missing out for sure. These two are so fun, and while it was almost like pulling teeth to get Ryan to be serious, he made our session awesome. Don't tell him I said that, it'll go to his head. :) Ryan became friends with Adam and I a few years ago through our church, NewSpring. He moved away for a year to pursue his crazy dreams, but just couldn't stay away from Wichita for long. When he moved back, he met Kelsi, and their whirlwind love story began. Kelsi is the sweetest girl ever. She works at I Do Bridal - which is right next door to our studio (if you're in need of a wedding dress, go see Kelsi!). Ryan proposed to Kelsi back in March and I was lucky enough to get invited to their engagement party directly following the proposal.

Yesterday we battled the crazy Kansas wind...I even had to take off my earrings because they were hurting my ears being blown around so much. And then, right before we got to the best part of our session (still to come, just you wait), we had a huge rain and hail storm! We're rescheduling that part for another day.

Okay, I'm done talking. On to the photos. :)

2 comments:

Tori said...

Great photos Kels!! Love em!!

Kelsi T. said...

GINA! I LOVE THEM!!! Can't WAIT for the actual wedding!