Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jessica & Aaron

This past Saturday, Adam and I photographed Jessica and Aaron's wedding in Salina. The church was pretty and had good light, we had a great location in between the ceremony and reception for photos, and the reception was tons of fun. All in all, a perfect day. Minus the heat. And the time their car wouldn't start. I have photographic proof we had to jump their car at the park, as you'll see. :) Jessica and Aaron - thanks for letting me be a part of your day, I hope your honeymoon is awesome.





























4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gina,
The photos look great! I can't wait to see more. Aaron and I definitely had a great time and are so thankful to have a wonderful photographer like you to help share it with.

Thanks!
Jessica

Unknown said...

Gina and Jessica.

The pictures look beautiful!! I wish that we would have found you for our wedding. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Thanks for helping to make Jess's day great!

Samanhta

Susan said...

Jessica & Aaron,

WOW!!!! The pictures are so good. We don't have a favorite, but love them all. It was such a fun & special time. We'll remember it forever.

Love,
Mom & Dad

teresa martin said...

Gina,
You have captured the beauty of this truly memorable evening in your photos! We can't wait to see more. Thank you so much!
Tom and Teresa