Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chelsie & Adam

Okay, for real this time....a full post. Chelsie and Adam's wedding on Friday, what can I say? It was amazing, a photographer's dream. I felt inspired the whole time. We were able to do family formals OUTSIDE, which is a treat for me because natural light is so pretty. I will show you one of them to entice all my future brides to do their formals outside. :) Anyway, the wedding was up in Manhattan, at the K-State Gardens, which provided a beautiful backdrop for an evening wedding. While the guests were heading to the reception, we made a stop on campus for some wedding party and couple photos. Then off to the reception at the Wareham, that was decorated gorgeously, for a night of dinner and dancing and fun. Chelsie had the most expressive personality, and the love that she and Adam share is so evident. MY Adam and I had a blast working with them!



Isn't this just beautiful light for a family formal? :)

























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gina, WOW!!! Adam and I just looked at the sneak peek of photos, and we are stunned by the beauty of your work and your ability to capture moments! I am so thrilled I can't even say thank you enough!! We are anxiously awaiting the rest! THANK YOU!!!!

--Chelsie & Adam Holste