Thursday, June 25, 2009

Becky & Brad

Last night, I had a super fun (albeit hot) engagement session with Becky and Brad. We had to reschedule once, due to heat and wind, so I'm glad we finally got to take their photos! I've known Becky for a long time through church, I believe she was even at my wedding. Adam and I also worked in the youth group with her parents for a long time, they're the sweetest people! Brad and Becky met just last October and are planning an April wedding next year. They are so much fun together, always laughing and sticking fingers in ears...what? Yeah, a little strange, but very funny. :) I didn't have to coax smiles out of them, they were giggling and making faces at each other the whole time! Thanks for a fun evening, Brad & Becky!












Workin it!

No comments: