Thursday, November 27, 2008

Welcome to the World!

Another big announcement - Audra had her baby yesterday! Reid Douglas was born at 1:35pm and weighed a whopping 10.3 pounds. Audra was more than a week overdue, so maybe that explains the massiveness. Liz and I went to visit Reid and his proud parents last night at the hospital, and what a cutie he is! You know how sometimes they aren't that cute right when they come out? He definitely surpassed that stage and jumped right into the cuteness.


He would only open one eye at a time, I think this new world is just to bright for him.

Audra looking beautiful only 5 hours after giving birth!

Reid already loves his aunt Gina. He didn't cry at all when I held him. Maybe a little at the end, but it was just because I was getting ready to leave and he didn't want me to go. :)


Liz and Reid. We couldn't get over the fact that he was finally here!

What?! Both eyes open at the same time? It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

Proud Papa, Justin and his little guy.

Congratulations Audra and Justin, he's perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! he is so, so precious! congratulations to audra and justin!