Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Afternoon...

Last night, I photographed a wedding with Lindsey Penney, of Gingeroot Photography. She showed me something that I could do with my camera. I'd heard of it before, but not really paid much attention. For you photogs out there who understand the lingo, I hadn't ever used the H setting for my ISO, so I figured out how to turn that on. Anyway, it inspired me to have a mini-shoot with my two crazy boys in our show room this afternoon. I know I haven't posted much of my dogs on this blog, so hopefully this will satisfy your Axl and Diesel needs. (That was for my mom. :)


Adam was outside the front door with an RC truck racing it around, so Axl was all focused on it. He really wanted me to let him out there so he could go catch it.

I think this is the cutest photo of Diesel ever. EVER.

This is typical Diesel. Notice the tail going straight back instead of straight up? He's special.

Aren't they so cute together?

He was talking to me.

This is his guard post. Come over to our house anytime (unless your a client, then they'll be put away), and you'll see his face watching you through the window.


Just curious...

...ATTACK!

I was telling him to sit, lay down, staaaaaayyyyy.....and as soon as I stopped talking to snap the photo, he convulsed in order to get up. Stupid dog, made my photo blurry. :)

When he sits next to us, he likes to have his paw resting on us, so that's my foot, at his service.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. The shallow DOF with dogs makes me drool. No noticeable uglies with the H setting. You like?