Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Luis & Val

If you're a long time blog reader, you may remember all my computer problems back in July. Last night I photographed Luis, the one and only computer genius who saved my life, and his wife (my good friend) Val. They're so fun and Val told me that they would do any of my "freaky" ideas that I wanted to try out. So we started out in my normal spot downtown and tried in vain to get a few with their Weimereiner Adry. Just so we're all clear on this: Adry's crazy.



So after a few minutes, she was banished to the car.




The second location we went to was a new one, Audra and I had scouted it out the day before while I was trying to go over lots of bumps to induce labor. Another story for another day. Anyway, we tried getting Adry out again at this location, and I think we got a good one with her! Everyone looks happy and healthy and beautiful.



A little motion blur experiment. Poor Luis.






Then we thought we'd give Adry one more try. And I got one good photo of her by herself! I asked Val if she wanted a fence or bricks as the background, she chose the brick, as Adry's kind of fence-colored. I thought that was a great point. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! I think maybe you jinxed Louis by saying that "everyone was happy and healthy!"