Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stacy & Chris

Saturday evening, Adam and I photographed Stacy and Chris's wedding in Salina. What a great day to get married...the weather was absolutely perfect. The bride was so laid back and easy going, she let me do whatever I wanted. :) Stacy and I went to high school together, so it was fun seeing a lot of familiar faces in the wedding party. After a couple quick stops between the ceremony and reception for photos, we took the party bus to their reception for a night of (amazing) dinner and dancing! Here are the faves.





First meeting...outside...future brides take notes!








Love this bridal processional shot:


Here's what Adam was able to get with that super close-up lens (see the last post where I talked about that). The photo above right shows how far away we were.



















The rest of Stacy and Chris's photos will be available online in 3-5 weeks. Please send me an email at gina@gingerootstudios.com to be notified when they're up.

No comments: