Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bonne & John - 9.9.09

Last night, I photographed Bonne and John's wedding in Andover. It was so fun to see the blending of their two families...between them, they have 6 kids! The oldest, Natalie is actually one of my good friends. She was even a bridesmaid in my wedding. I've used Natalie as a model before, and I've taken all three of her brothers senior pictures, so Dad was the last one for me to capture in the family. :)

Bonne's dress looked amazing on her, I must say.



First sight:

Natalie's on the left, and Bonne's daughter is on the right. The bridal party was made up of all their kids. So fun.

The Stegman family!










They're having a reception tomorrow night, so they just had cake and punch after the ceremony last night. But their song came on, and they just started dancing in the middle of everything. It was perfect!

Congratulations Bonne and John!

The rest of Bonne and John's photos will be available online in 3-5 weeks. Please send me an email at gina@gingerootstudios.com to be notified when they're up.

No comments: