Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adam's Cute

Hello world! Welcome back to my blog. I have several quick updates for you:

-My Friday night shoot was cancelled due to a crazy downpour about an hour before we were supposed to start shooting. Bummer!

-Remember how I told you we had two weddings this weekend? Well, to explain, the first one was just a quick ceremony and a few photos of the couple in a park. They're having their big ceremony and reception next week in Nebraska, and have asked that I keep the photos from this past weekend secret until after the big wedding. So those will be posted next week.

-The other wedding we did on Saturday was a blast! I'll be posting photos from Stacy & Chris's wedding later today.

-At that wedding, we weren't allowed to be anywhere but the balcony during the ceremony. So we rented a GIGANTIC 400mm f/2.8 lens from MJ Lens Rentals (who was great to work with!) so we could get as close up as possible and here's a photo of Adam using the big honker.

No comments: