Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sarah & Ryan

Last night I had the pleasure of photographing Sarah and Ryan's engagement photos. It was so fun to get to know these two better since I'd never met Ryan and hadn't spoken with Sarah except for once back in February. They're so sweet, and Sarah loves Twilight, so that made me like them even more. :) Is that bad? Anywho....we found an AMAZING field of wild sunflowers to take photos in and I think those are some of my all-time favorites now! Since we left that til the end of the session, we had some gorgeous light too.












2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gina dreher! I took some pictures in that same sunflower field on sunday night! :) Great minds think alike, i guess.

Michaela said...

I also love Twilight. I am reading it for the second time :)