Friday, April 24, 2009

Laura & Ky

Yesterday's e-session with Laura and Ky was so much fun! Laura told me beforehand that they wanted something unlike anyone else's engagement photos. So I took them to some new places including a construction site with concrete barrels and a dandelion field. We even ended the session playing in the fountains at the Hyatt, which felt wonderful for all of us since yesterday was quite warm! They brought their ADORABLE dog Jackson, who is a Chorkie (Chihuahua/Yorkie mix) and he was full of spunk. He got really sad when we put him in the fountain and I just wanted to schnuggle him to make it all better, but Laura took care of that. :) I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites, but here they are!














1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay! The fountain worked great! I am a big fan of the cement tubes and the puppy!!! Miss you...Come home to me!