Friday, April 3, 2009

A Neeeeeeew Caaaar!!!

Please say the title to this post in a game show announcer voice to get the full effect. :) I finally have photos for you of our new car. Isn't it so pretty? It was a little sad to get rid of the ol 89 Nissan Pulsar, but I think I'll live.




In other exciting news, I don't usually do a lot of traveling, but I'm going to Kansas City, Manhattan (Kansas), Washington state, and Louisiana all in the next month! Three of those in one week! Should be exhausting but fun! I'll be shooting weddings in KC, Manhattan, and Washington, and going to a sweet photography workshop in Louisiana.

3 comments:

La Brisa Photography said...

congrats on your new caaaaarrrrr! (in my best Bob Barker voice)!

If you get a free chance while you're in Manhattan, I'd love to meet up for some ice cream or something! It'd be great to actually meet you!

Ginger said...

I like the car! :) I'm a little jealous of your traveling, though! :) Hope you have fun!!

Unknown said...

Spiffy!!