Thursday, April 16, 2009

New News

Well folks, I have a bit of news. It's a little sad, but mostly good. This summer, I have decided that I will only be taking on two non-wedding related sessions per month. I've found with all the portrait work that I've been doing, my weddings aren't getting the attention they should. This new policy doesn't apply to engagements, since those are wedding related. So, if you're wanting family, baby, maternity, or senior photos this summer, please schedule your session now, as the 2 spots in June, July, and August will be filled quickly.

Thanks for understanding. This is great news for my wedding clients, as they'll be getting better photos than ever since I'll have more time for them! And always remember that my biz partner Lindsey is here too and would love to take your photos!

No comments: