Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Conrade Family

Last night I photographed the Conrade family at Eastborough Park. I hadn't been there in quite awhile and was happily surprised to find that it was green and blooming! I have quite a few crazy connections to this family. Cynda babysat me when I was really little...their family lived on my same block. Ryan, the youngest, was in my class all through grade school and high school. A few years after high school, I met our friend Scott at church, who ended up being a groomsmen in our wedding. Little did I know that his cousin, Dawn, married into the Conrade family. If you followed all that, you get a gold star. Oh, and you might recognize two of the members of this family, they're a little famous in Wichita. Ten points if you leave me a comment telling me where you know them from. :) I love contests.






Their oldest was throwing grass at them while I was trying to get a nice picture...



3 comments:

♥whitney said...

they're from the go wireless commercials!!

Jess said...

Oh, Oh, I know! Go Wireless! No one ever comments on your fun contests, losers. Hehe. I try to hold myself back because I always know the answers. :) Totally knew Chicago!

Nice shots. Love the little baby. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea, the blonde sitting on the ground used to steal jeans from the gap in Newton.