Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Free Stuff

In light of the crazy government stealing all my money since I'm self-employed and this is tax season...Lindsey and I have decided to come up with a list of things we've gotten for free this week, and things you can do for free.

1. Adam and I went to the dog show on Sunday and saw lots of cute little doggies, including some Min Pins, which I'd never seen in real life and looked like miniature Axls.
2. Lindsey got a old school desk from her neighbor to use in pictures.
3. I've taken my dogs on a walk a couple times this week, and the excitement that they show when I get out the leash is worth at least $1,000. But I got to see it for free.
4. I had blood taken this week, and my insurance paid for it, so it was technically free to me.
5. I LOVE LIBRARIES. All my friends seem to feel the need to buy the books they read, but I'm a fan of the good ol FREE library.
6. Facebook is free.
7. Blogging is free.
8. Sitting in the backyard throwing a ball for Diesel is free.
9. High-fives, hugging, and smiles are all free.
10. Lindsey usually gets at least one thing free at Home Depot each time she goes because they can't ring stuff up correctly. So go to Home Depot.

No comments: