Thursday, March 12, 2009

Woosh Woosh Woosh

Well folks, I'm heading out to Colorado this evening to go skiing. I haven't skied since my freshman year in HIGH SCHOOL, so I'm a little nervous. On that one and only ski trip, I had to go to ski school, where my instructor kept yelling at me for running into people...which I was only doing because I didn't know how to stop! Let's hope I have better luck with that technique this time. Lindsey's hubby Chris was explaining to me yesterday about what a yard sale is, and I'm pretty sure that's going to be happening to me lots. :)

Adam and I will be traveling in style (with some other teachers from his district) on a sleeper bus so that we can rest up during the drive through the night and be ready to ski tomorrow morning. I hope to take tons of pictures to share with you! I should be back sometime Monday, so I'll be able to begin returning phone calls and emails on Tuesday for sure. Have a great weekend!

No comments: