Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LIFE

So I've been feeling really guilty about not blogging much lately. The warmer weather is coming, and so are a bunch of photo sessions and weddings...so regular blogging will continue soon! I decided to blog something a little different. A post about some random stuff in my LIFE. This is normally something I'd put on my personal blog because 1) the photos are really crappy quality due to using a little point-and-shoot and having poor lighting and B) it's about ME, not YOU. Anyway, here we go!

First, a little bit of doggie love. The other night I was sitting on the couch and Axl jumped up there to lay next to me. No biggie, par for the course. Awhile later, I look over, and his face is completely smooshed against some pillows and a blanket so that his head is straight up and down, but he's fast asleep. I gingerly got up so as not to disturb him, and grabbed the camera to document his ridiculousness. He woke up, but you still get the idea...from all angles. :)




I LOVE DARK NAIL POLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I painted my nails for the party on Friday, and I'm still rockin it. PS - I live in hoodies when I'm at home. They're the best!

I even love the look of it chipping off. Kinda sweet.

This is what I come home to each day. I love my little boys!

The big guy was ready for his closeup. The past couple nights, I've been sleeping in the guestroom due to Adam's NON-STOP coughing, and apparently Axl's been making the most of my absence and sleeping on my side of the bed.

Had to get one of Diesel too. He's a lot harder to photograph. Especially when he's trying to crawl in my lap. Cute story about him...when Adam got up in the middle of the night last night to go to the bathroom, Diesel came downstairs and sat outside the guest bedroom door where I was until Adam let him in. He slept with me the rest of the night. My little spotty mama's boy.

I'm a little bummed because I had an engagement session scheduled for Thursday when we're supposed to have 80 degree weather, but they cancelled. I'm trying to figure out what to do with that gorgeous afternoon. Ideas?

Adam and I are going to see Shane Claiborne speak on Thursday at Bethel College. He wrote a book called The Irresistible Revolution. I'm interested to hear him talk for one reason: he got my husband to READ his book. Adam doesn't read. Hates it. But he read that book. Gotta meet this guy.

Adam's been doing a workout called P90X. Today after running on the elliptical for awhile, I joined him in the middle of his workout. OH MY GOSH. Talk about killing yourself. There's no doubt in my mind that if you stuck to this workout for the full 90 days, you'd be ripped.

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge what happened on The Bachelor last night? I am still in shock. Mr. Nice Guy is now one of the most hated people in the media today. Poor Melissa. She was my favorite from the beginning. Definitely looking forward to ATFR 2 tonight.

Next week is going to be a great week. My bestie, Rachael is coming down from KC to visit me for the first part of the week. Woo hoo! Let me tell you, Rachael is awesome. She drove all the way down here on Friday night to come to Final Friday, SURPRISING me in the middle of the party! I was so excited. Other reason next week is great...Adam and I are going on a ski trip! I haven't been skiing since my freshman year in high school, so hopefully I don't seriously injure myself.

And for those of you who've been having withdrawals, here is yet another series of me trying to get Adam to take a good picture with me.





I've recently made a change in routine that causes me to be hungry all the time. I'm really struggling with not eating everything in site. Tonight we went to Chipotle and I almost finished an entire burrito. I need to get this problem under control!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Thanks for sharing - love the photos! :) As far as Thursday goes, I'm watching Malachi all day and you're MORE than welcome to come over! We could go for a walk, or take pics of him, or whatever :) love ya.