Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Emily + Clayton

Emily and I go back a few years...we met at church and hung out a few times. I saw her at a wedding back in October with a new man on her arm and she said they might be needing my services soon. Well, Clayton proposed in November, and I think I was probably one of the first people she texted with the news so that she could for sure get her date reserved. I love people who are so enthusiastic about their wedding photography! Anywho, our session yesterday was amazing. The weather was perfect, I was even getting a little warm. We went to a couple new places including a dairy plant and got some great images. A big thanks to Clayton and Emily for not judging the places I took them and trusting me to do my thing! I have one word for you: scandalous. :) Can't wait for your wedding in August!
















No comments: