Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lindsey Family

They probably win the prize for the cutest family ever. Ever. I'm a teensy bit biased. This is Adam's sister Jessica, her hubby Steve, and my nephew and nieces. These are the girls who had the princess party, which I told you about a few posts ago. We met up Friday for a quick session, the kiddos weren't too interested in photos, especially the youngest. But I think we tricked her into getting a couple good ones. I love that they chose to do urban grunge for their family photos. In years past, we've always gone to a park, so I'm glad they chose something different. Way to go guys!



See all the fun colors? Coordinated, but not matchy matchy. Future families, take notes. :)





The Princess.

The Boy.

The Baby.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Woohoohooooo!! Love them!! Thanks so much. You always do an awesome job, but I think these are my favorites to date! I say that every year, though... :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!