Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christina + Blake

Christina and Blake were married on Saturday at the Greek Orthodox church here in Wichita. Lindsey and I met the girls at the salon in the morning and then headed over to the church to get dressed. Christina had a gorgeous Vera Wang dress that everyone was fawning over, and rightly so. After their traditional ceremony, we headed over to the country club for their amazing reception and a night of dancing. Christina and Blake were super generous and Lindsey and I were treated to a sit-down meal with the guests that was to die for. Here are a few of my favorites from their day!





























Congrats to the newlyweds! Lindsey and I had a great time at your amazing wedding, and we hope you love your photos!

The rest of Christina and Blake's photos will be available online in 3-5 weeks. Please send me an email at gina@gingerootstudios.com to be notified when they're up.

No comments: