Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Connor

Meet Connor. Connor is one of the most laid back seniors I've ever worked with. He and his mom Allison were just enjoying the ride while I got us lost in Riverside. They didn't care, it was great! And we ended up find this amazing orange tree that gave us some really cool vintage looking photos, like the one below of him gazing out across the river. So fun. I took Connor's sister's photos a couple years ago, and they remind me of me and my brother because she was blonde and he had red hair. Weird. And thanks Connor, for putting up with me and your mom making fun of you to get you to smile. :) Here are a few of the faves.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina -- Thank you again for such a great time yesterday! I am so happy with the sneak preview and can't wait to see the rest! Conner had a great time -- even though he did have to put up with us! Thanks again!