Monday, November 23, 2009

Lenz Family

7 dogs.

That's all I have to say. Okay, not really, but seriously, 7 dogs! It makes me exhausted just to think about it.

Many of you know Ginger, one of our studio managers. This is her family (who I LOVE!), and their 7 dogs. It was quite the adventure to keep all these pups wrangled, but I'm so glad we went for it. A lesser photographer would've caved. Just kidding. But it did help that dogs are like my favorite thing ever. :) Saturday's weather wasn't too cooperative either, but luckily the cold and wind weren't too unbearable, and it wasn't raining, despite the thick cloud cover. So, without further ado, here are the favorites from my session with Mark & Barb; Joe, Ginger & Avery; Aaron, Sage & Malachi; and (let's see if I can do this) Cali, Asher, Sirius, Jackson, Samantha, Lily, and.....I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST ONE...Ginger, help me out here!

Edit: It's DAISY. Sorry Daisy, I remember you now. :)












1 comment:

Ginger said...

Daisy :) You did pretty well though!
Love the pics!!! :) Love you more :)