Friday, December 19, 2008

Tyler

I've been taking pictures of this crazy dude since he was brand new! I made yet another nervous venture into the studio, and while I still don't have it all figured out, I think we got some really good stuff. Tyler made me laugh...he gives hugs and (open-mouthed) kisses, so I was treated to both. :) And he loved to press the button on my pocket wizard that made the light go. He stared directly in the light and pressed it over and over and over. Hopefully that didn't do any permanent damage. Tyler's getting a new little brother in March, can't wait to take pictures of the two of them together!



His favorite thing was to sit on the EDGE of the paper backdrop, not the middle, so we went with the flow...


W&W's = M&M's. Gotta learn the code language before I have kiddos!




I think this is my favorite:



Here we are trying to drink "mulk" and eat M&M's...at the same time. That's one talented little guy.



Another favorite:

No comments: