Thursday, December 4, 2008

Studio Lesson

Today Lindsey gave me a lesson in studio lighting. I learned a lot! She was my model and since you all hear me talk about her a lot but never see her, I thought I'd share a few. This first one is the first picture I EVER took in a studio. After viewing it, I exclaimed, "I'm a studio photographer!"


She was actually on the phone but I didn't stop shooting, so she would flash me some sweet poses.

And this is how she normally looks. When she stops talking (which is rare), her mouth just goes to this position. :)

I must say as a disclaimer that I'm still NOT a studio photographer. I'm not comfortable enough with it to do YOUR session there. So don't ask! Okay, you can ask, but I'll refer you to Lindsey. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your partner is Smokin'