Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And So it Goes...

...another year gone. I had a great 2008, mostly thanks to all of you out there. I had fantastic customers who helped me far exceed the expectations I had going into this year. I'd like to thank each of you for choosing us to be your photographers, I really hope you'll continue to come on back to us any time you need pictures. Looking ahead, with so many amazing changes and opportunities in store for our business, I'm just in awe of how far we've come in the past two years. I'm so glad that you all could be a part of it!

The end of the year is always a time of reflection, and as I think about how great this year was, I remember everyone and everything that made it so great. All of my friends and family who are so caring and supportive, my husband (the goofball) who loves me unconditionally and always makes life interesting, and most importantly, my Savior. I would be nothing without Him, I'd have nothing without Him. He has blessed Adam and I in too many ways to count, I'm so thankful for His grace and for His awesomeness! :)

I hope you all have fun plans for this evening as we ring in the New Year. Be safe and God bless!

-Gina

No comments: