Monday, December 29, 2008

Michael & Sara

My brother Michael proposed to his girlfriend Sara on Christmas! They were in town visiting from Colorado, and since I may not see them again before their wedding this summer, I had to do a quick engagement session! They've been dating for about 9 months and seem so perfect together. I met Sara for the first time in July when we went to CO for a visit, and she fits right into our family. I hardly had to give them any direction at all for the pictures, they're just so in love! I'm so happy for you guys and I love you!






Michael got cold and I gave him my coat since I was hot. It was a little small...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures; I am so happy for both of you! May the Lord bless you and guide you as you prepare for your life together.

Anonymous said...

Those are incredible pictures. I'm very excited for you.