Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Avery is ONE!

And I can't believe it! Avery is Ginger's (and Joe's!) daughter, so she's one of our mascots here at the studio. You may remember that I posted pictures when she was born and then again when we did her newborn photos. This year has gone so fast! I just love her to pieces, she has the cutest little personality and she's saying a lot of words now. It was fun photographing a baby I knew because she would walk right up to me and want me to hold her. So cute. Here are a few faves to tide you over, Ginger!


Kisses from cousin Malachi:

In the photo on the right, she's signing "more" because she wanted to swing more. :)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, GEEEENA! You're amazing, but that's nothing new. :)

Michele said...

These are fantastic! Makes your job easier when you have adorable subjects to shoot! :)