Thursday, May 6, 2010

ALBUM DEADLINE

How is everybody loving this spring weather? Eh? Eh?

Anyway...just wanted to let you know that in order to get your album design process started before my maternity leave, your album must be ordered before Tuesday, May 18th.

The fine print is that this doesn't guarantee you will have your album before I leave, as they take several weeks to print, but we will at least have some designs for you to look at before I leave.

Keep in mind:
             *If there was an album included in your wedding photography package, all you need to do to order your album is send me your list of favorites.
             *If you're a senior, family, baby, etc., then you must send me the list of favorites as well as choose your type of album and make a payment on it.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for being flexible!

No comments: