Monday, May 11, 2009

Announcing Avery Nell

Ginger and Joe had their baby early this morning! Avery Nell put her mama through a lot - Ginger has been having contractions and back labor since Wednesday! I can't believe this little one is finally here. I got to visit them in the hospital today and take some photos of the tiny little bundle. Click here to see Ginger's maternity photos that I took a few weeks back. They didn't find out the sex before she was born, so that was an added bonus. I can't express how happy I am that they have such a beautiful, healthy little girl. Congratulations Ginger and Joe, I love you guys!

Look at all this hair!

The wrinkly hands get me every time.

This one is titled "Aunt Jemima." :)


Smile?

Grandma and Avery.

Proud Mama.


Happy family!

Ginger, her sister Sage, their mom, and the new little one.

3 comments:

Michele said...

these are beautiful!

Lori Danelle said...

Aww!! Bunny has a little bunny!!!
These are so sweet Gina. Why aren't you here to take pictures of my girls? I've known you longer!!!!

Inksomnia

Ginger said...

Gina - you're the best. Ever. Thanks so much for taking pics of Avery! :)