Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Misty & Jesse: A Washington Wedding

In efforts to chip away at the massive amount of blogging I have to do, I'm finally posting images from the wedding Adam, Craig (Adam's brother), and I shot in Washington back in April. This wedding was in the cute town of Dayton, that reminded me of Stars Hollow, from Gilmore Girls. :) That's for you, Audra. It was small and quaint and the buildings were all cute and it seemed like a good place to grow up. The wedding was super relaxed, they even brought in a real pig (it was cooked) for the reception. I would post photos of that, but I already almost made Lindsey cry when I showed them to her. :) Here are some of my faves.















I will be posting more photos from our freetime in Washington on facebook....at some point.... But the sad thing is that the day I planned on taking some landscape photos was our last day there and it was raining! So I took a few out the window of the car on our way to the airport. This first one is to show how different highway driving is in Washington compared to Kansas.

And....as I'm a nerd, this photo reminds me of Twilight and makes me want to go there, because you know, the movie is real, and those people actually live there. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, you know how to speak right to my heart... Gilmores and Twilight all in the same post!
The photos were good, too.