Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Judgement House

Judgement House is in full swing at my church! You should definitely come check it out if you have a chance. Click on the link for the tour times.

For those of you who don't know, Judgement House is a walk-through drama that depicts the life of two people who die and go to Judgement, and then Heaven or hell. It's a really powerful tool our church has used for many years to reach people for Jesus. In past years, I've been in the hell scene, or done registration or interviews, but this year, I'm a tour guide! Tour guides are the ones who explain the story and take you from room to room. You should definitely come check it out, and maybe I'll be your guide! Here's me and my friend Val taking a break and posing with our script. :)


In other news, Fall is in full swing! I just love fall. It means busy busy busy for photographers, but I love knowing that the holidays are just around the corner. Here's a photo I took recently during a shoot...the colors are so fun.

No comments: