Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ott Family

I love the Ott family! They're some of my best clients and since Grandma and Grandpa and cousins were in town yesterday, we set up a session to get some shots of them all together. We headed over to Eastborough Park, which was hopping with photographers, and tried to avoid all the presents the geese had left behind. :) These 5 kiddos have the cutest names: Love, Millicent, Brooks, Evin, and Ella Blue. So fun! It was cute to see all the cousins chasing the geese and asking me if we were finished yet - after just 15 minutes. Millicent told me she liked my camera because it didn't flash and didn't make her blink. I like that about it too. We got quite a lot of good photos in our short session. Thanks for yet another great evening, Otts!








The newest Ott: Ella Blue.

No comments: