Friday, July 3, 2009

Give Me Moore!

Some of you hard-core fans may remember all the way back to the beginning of May, when Lindsey and I took a road trip to Louisiana for a photography workshop with Kelly Moore. Click here to see Kelly's blog post about it. I haven't had any spare time to blog the amazing images I took during the workshop, and while I still don't really have any spare time, I thought these would be good photos to tide you over with before I leave you for a week. :)

We had some amazing models with great outfits. We started out in an old theater and were experimenting with the light setup that Kelly is famous for. We each got a chance to pose the models and use the light how we wanted.




Then we headed outside to experiment with posing and another super cute model.


Then out to a field filled with ticks for more posing and lighting. This couple is married in real life, aren't they so cute?




Nothing like playing in a puddle of mud in a wedding dress.




A few behind-the-scenes shots. Here's Lindsey holding a light for Kelly.



And I got my photo taken with the famous Kelly Moore!! I was so excited. She's probably my favorite photographer, she has so much talent.

My friend Kelly and I with that weirdo, Lindsey. Haha.

Kelly took this photo of Lindsey and I on the steps of the Cottage - the amazing little bed and breakfast where we had the workshop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelly's so fantastic!!!!!!!!