Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lisa & Fam

Last night I photographed Lisa's maternity session. You might remember some pictures of her family that I took back in December. Eli is going to be born in the next few weeks and little Tyler is so ready to meet his little brother! Funny story...right at the beginning of our session, my camera freaked out on me, so I ran back to the studio to get another one. Meanwhile, I had Lisa sitting in the middle of an alley, and since it's difficult for her to get up and down, she just hung out there until I got back. Thanks for being a trooper, Lisa!








Notice the little guy in the bottom right corner. We were trying to get pictures of just Mom and Dad, but Tyler was just not having it.


I love this one because Tyler's on his tiptoes!

My fave!

1 comment:

Jess said...

So cute! I love the last one so much! Good job, Gina! :)

We found a babysitter (Hallelujah!) so we'll be at the party Friday night! Yay!