Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our February Adventure

Our version of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie: It all started just to get back at Lindsey's mom and sister for going to get donuts without her. She got jealous and so we planned a trip to the Donut Whole. We kept working and lost track of time, and all of a sudden, it was lunch time. So we changed plans. We would go get lunch, then go get donuts. Well, I'd bought frames for pictures for my living room last night, so then I wanted to take my camera so we could stop at some urbany places along the way so I could take more photos for my collection. Due to all of this, we ended up having a camera while we ate lunch at Hana Cafe.





So after Hana Cafe, we went and took some pictures of grungy looking places. The funny story about that part of the adventure is Lindsey and her crazy Mini Cooper. Every time I got out of the car to take a photo, she would move the car around, completely unnecessarily. Finally after her doing this like 5 times, she told me she was putting the passenger door as close to me as she could to make it easier for me to get back in. Anyway. Here are some of my photos from today!








Then we finally made it to the Donut Whole. I got chocolate crunch and pumpkin spice and OH MY GOSH they were amazing. Go there today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIVE ME THAT CARDBOARD BOX PICTURE. IT WILL LIVE ON MY WALL AT HOME. DO YOU HEAR ME? GIVE IT TO ME.

Anonymous said...

very nice! Wish I was there...I bet you guys would have had way more fun!

Unknown said...

I want to be a grunge photographer. Looks awesome.