Monday, September 1, 2008

Amanda + Keith

Yesterday Adam and I went to the tiny town of Caldwell to photograph Amanda and Keith's wedding. I decided that I want to move there, but when I told Amanda that, she said that there must be something wrong with me. But the entire town is just a perfect backdrop for pictures! Their church was awesome too, I took a bunch of exterior shots. After the full mass ceremony, we headed downtown to a gazebo and to the railroad tracks for some shots of the couple before we went to the Opera House for their reception. It was a beautiful day!



























On the way home, we drove through a torrential downpour, and then there was this beautiful rainbow through the clouds. I climbed through the Jeep to get my camera out of the back and rolled down the window to grab this shot. A perfect Kansas rainbow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!! (Although I am a bit partial...) Gina- you are blessed with an awesome talent....you captured the day AND Amanda & Keith perfectly. I love how natural and comfortable the photos are. You will definitely gain more business from this family! Amanda & Keith- Congratulations again, and thanks for making the day so special for us all.
Sara Good (cousin of the bride)

Unknown said...

WOW! Crazy gorgeous photos! I can't believe Caldwell could look so beautiful and artistic! The photos just really captured moments in a very special way. So happy to have had you visit Caldwell and capture the day in which you did. Much appreciated!
Lindsay (sister, maid of honor)

Unknown said...

I'm blown away with how wonderful these are! Bravo, Gina! (and don't the bride and groom look marvelous??)