Sunday, September 14, 2008

Erin + Garrett

Yesterday we went to Hesston to photograph Erin and Garrett's wedding. I've decided that I need to start training a photographer to be a backup for me, in case anything ever happens where I'd need someone to fill in. So Ginger came along with Adam and I yesterday to learn, take notes, and help out. She did a great job.


We started out by stopping by the reception to take pictures of the empty tent (above). Then we went on to the church where the bride and groom had their private first meeting and we were able to take outdoor photos. We were so blessed to have a dry Saturday after Friday's crazy flooding. 8 inches of rain! After the ceremony, we went to the arboretum in Hesston for some pictures of the couple and wedding party. While there, we were attacked by gnats and mosquitoes, but we got some great pictures, so I think it was worth it. :) Then over to their reception in Newton for some great food and dancing! It was a beautiful wedding and a perfect day. Congrats Erin and Garrett!





























No comments: