Monday, August 25, 2008

Pricing Alert

I'm sitting here, trying to think of what kind of sound a siren makes. All I can think is woo woo, but then that sounds like I'm cheering or something....anyway.

September 8 is THE date. Our pricing is going up. Big (but GOOD) changes are happening here at Gina Dreher Photography, including the way we do session fees, wedding packages, album design, even our family and senior packages. Now that I've been doing this for a little while, I've gotten a feel for what you want, and I'm changing accordingly.

If you've been holding off on booking your session or wedding, now is the time. You will be able to secure our current prices only if you book before September 8!

*Also, photo sessions for Christmas cards must be taken before November 8. Call now to reserve an appointment.

No comments: